Deanna’s guest today was Buthaina, who was born and raised in Iraq and left in 2004 after Iraq was invaded by ‘US’ military forces. She shared with Deanna and the listeners some history about Iraq and why the ‘US’ really assassinated Saddam Hussein. It has now been seven years since the execution. (MP3)
Related article: A War Crime or an Act of War?
*– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –*
Iraq After The 2003 US Invasion
1) A book about the dictatorship and despotic rule of prime minister Maliki:
2) An article about the situation in Iraq under Maliki:
3) The documentary released in 2006 by the BBC channel 4 on the death squads run by the Iranian Solagh who was the Minister of Interior in the time Prime Minister Jaafari.
4) A Nation Magazine article about Maliki’s death squads.
5) Documentary on the connection between the US and death squads in Iraq.
6) An article in an Arab newspaper based in London about Maliki’s latest speech in Kerbala. It was anti-Sunni which we Iraqis construe as anti-Arab.
7) An article about Maliki’s death squads in the National Interest magazine:
8) Youtube videos on torture and killing inside Maliki’s prisons:
9) Youtube video on the Abu-Ghraib Prison run by Maliki’s militia:
10) Article about one of the infamous death squad leaders who is now a member of the so-called Iraqi parliament:
11) Youtube video on the plundering and stealing of Iraq’s revenue by American backed death squad leader, Baha Al-Aaraji. He is a Saddrist and the head of the Ahrar block in the Iraqi parliament. The video below shows his latest thefts and his purchase of three buildings in London for ten million pounds, UK.
12) A blog post about the Al-Jadriya torturing prison:
13) Youtube video on the torture of innocent Iraqis forced to falsely confess that they are Al-Qaeda members so as to legalize their execution. The man who screams in this video is an engineer in the municipality of Baghdad. He exposed the corruption in this municipality by Maliki’s cronies. He was charged with being a terrorist.
Saddam’s Lawyer Mr. Khamis Al-Obeidi, first in the trial, second in the hands of his kiddnappers, and third after being tortured and mutulated. These three events are separated by less than 72 hours.
*These pictures were not reposted here.*
14) Youtube video on the kidnapping of the lawyer, Khamis Al_Obeidi:
15) Youtube video showing the witness who was bribed by the chief prosecutor to testify falsely against Saddam, but who didn’t.
16) Youtube video of Iraqi women reciting a poem at the trial, praising President Saddam:
17) Youtube video of one of Saddam’s prosecutors caught in a dance around Saddam’s body, with the Al-Quds brigade, hailing Iran.
Two examples of SWAT Crimes
18) Article and two Youtube videos on the Haweja massacre perpetrated by the Maliki militia called SWAT:
19) Youtube videos of demonstrations by the people of Kerbala against the brutal killing of soccer coach Muhammad Abas by Maliki’s SWAT forces.
Testimony about the Death Squads and their Connections with Maliki and the U.S.
20) Youtube video of testimony by the head of Iraqi intelligence, Mr. Al-Shehwani, interviewed by the Al-Arabiya TV channel, exposing the Maliki’s regime’s strong ties and connections with the Iranian regime. He affirmed that the so called president of Iraq is nothing but an employee for Qasim Selimani, Commander of the Iranian Al-Quds brigade:
21) Youtube videos of testimony by Gen. Brig. Muntather Al-Samarayi, exposing the crimes of the commandos of the so-called Iraqi police force under Prime Minister Jaafari, the predecessor of Maliki:
23) Youtube video of testimony by Brig. Gen. Jawad Romi Aldaini, exposing the slaughter of Iraqis at the hands of Maliki’s militias, both army and police. He enlisted and served in the Iraqi army from 2004 and left in 2006. He was interviewed by the Al-Sharqiya TV channel.
*– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –*
The information above was submitted to Deanna for today’s broadcast by Buthaina. It is reposted here as a convenience to visitors with minor editing.
Source: Iraq After The 2003 US Invasion